Experiences outside India

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Travel with a small child - phase two

When I did leave Bangalore in the morning it was decently cold and so Dhairya and me were clad in enough warm clothes. At mumbai however the temperature was much higher and I had to get out of those warm clothes which served no purpose now. We got off the plane and headed for claiming the baggage. Yogeshmama, mami and Bapuji were waiting for us at the exit gate and the plan was that they shall drop me at the International airport. So i met them at the exit gate. We proceeded in the car to Harshad Mama's place, where I made a flying visit and met Mami and Monica ( who is carrying and is due anytime). Dhairya did have a good sleep all along in the car.

Yogeshmama dropped me at the airport after that. At the airport, he met some of his aquaintance whose business partner Mr Bhupendra Madlani was travelling on the same flight as I and so he did introduce him to me. I carried a sleeping Dhairya and the trolley and the backpack and went inside the airport. As it was the afternoon, there was hardly any crowd at the airport and I did have a easy check in of my additional hand baggage and my immigration process did not take much time either, except for the sleeping Dhairya who woke up in the middle and became cranky.

I boarded the flight and got settled and there was still enough time for the flight to take off. By now Dhairya had actually started enjoying his flight and I was glad that one part of my journey was over. The flight took off and gosh...could I believe it...I was on the way to London...like Ashish puts it " to become an international citizen" ....well I was leaving a country, flying past many and coming to a new country...Yes this was my first visit outside of India......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.